Connect Women in Business Awards launched
The 3rd Annual Connect Kerry Women in Business Awards will take place at a Black Tie Gala Ceremony on Friday June 9th in Ballyroe Heights Hotel, Tralee, County Kerry. Organised by Margaret Kissane, Publisher and Editor of Kerry’s only monthly lifestyle glossy publication, Connect Magazine, the Awards will both celebrate and recognise the enormous entrepreneurial talent and success of women who both own and manage businesses in Kerry. Closing date to enter the Awards is May 4th. To enter yourself or nominate a business woman you feel deserves recognition, visit www.connectpublications.ie or visit the Facebook page Connect Kerry Women in Business Awards for more information.
There are 14 Overall Award Categories
- The Connect Kerry Business Woman in Fashion Retail Award
- The Connect Kerry Business Woman in Fashion Design and Millinery
- The Connect Kerry Business Woman in the Business of Tourism Award.
- TheConnect Kerry Business Woman in Retail or Consumer Business Award
- The Connect Kerry Business Woman in Health and WellnessAward
- The Connect Kerry Business Woman inEducation and Childcare Award
- The Connect Kerry Business Woman in Food Production Award
- The Connect Kerry Business Women in Technology Award
- The Connect Kerry Business Woman inMarketing and Events Award
- The Connect Kerry Business Woman in Hospitality Award
- The Connect Kerry Business Woman in Business Services Award.
- The Connect KerryNewBusiness Award
- The Connect Kerry Community Champion Award.
- The Connect Kerry Outstanding ManagerAward
Judges for the Awards are Jill Hannon, Shane Finn, Antoinette Butler, John Canty and Orla Diffily.
There will be a maximum of 10 finalists in each category chosen by the panel of judges and the overall winner will be announced on the night. There are also a number of special non nomination awards which will also be announced on the night, including the Connect Kerry Lifetime Achievement Award.
Margaret Kissane, Publishing Editor, Connect Magazine “The Connect Kerry Women in Business Awards will honour all women who have established a business, or who may be running a business in a managerial role. Each category will be supported by local businesses and we greatly appreciate the support that the companies in Kerry are giving our finalists and this annual event. We have a number of award sponsorship opportunities remaining should your business wish to be associated with this prestigious event. Nominations close on May 4th so we look to hearing from you.”
IMAGES BY JOHN WALSH PHOTOGRAPHY
For more information contact
Contact Margaret Kissane Connect Publications 086 2408237