Monday 3rd of April, 2017
The Grand Hotel, Malahide, County Dublin
10.30am - 4.00pm. €180 (plus VAT @23%)
EARLY BOOKING OFFER : €140 (plus VAT @23%)
(Valid until 24th of March)
Join Orla Diffily, PR & Events Consultant and stylist with RTE Today, and Liadan Hynes, fashion correspondent for LIFE magazine, Sunday Independent and freelance stylist, for our next one day PR Masterclass specifically developed for everyone working at every level in the Fashion & Lifestyle Industry.
Orla will discuss how to:
- Write News Releases that get publicity. Each participant during the course will identify news angles for their business and write their own news release
- Connect and build relationships with key contacts in your target media
- Know what the media want . . . including content, deadlines, angles and exclusives
- Commission the right photographers for PR, Fashion Editorial, Product Shoots, Commercial, Fashion, Lifestyle (and know the different requirements)
- Build your personal brand on and off line
Liadan Hynes, fashion correspondent for LIFE magazine, Sunday Independent and freelance stylist
Using over fifteen years working in the industry, Liadan Hynes will give the insiders perspective on how to contact print journalists, bloggers, influencers, TV and editorial stylists. She will guide you through ensuring your pitch lands, explain how to identify the needs of various media platforms, show how to ensure you are providing the right information for the person you are pitching to, and where to allocate your pr budget to ensure your press pack has what it needs to gain maximum media coverage of your business.
This one day Masterclass is perfect for independent fashion designers & boutiques as well as fashion, and lifestyle businesses and brands.
Orla Diffily, PR Consultant, stylist RTE TODAY
A graduate of the Public Relations Institute of Ireland, Orla has over 25 years experience in the fashion & lifestyle PR industry, working initially in consultancy in Dublin, before moving in-house with Kerry Group plc, and then establishing her own agency Upfront PR. She also founded KFW and co-produced KFW Irish Fashion Industry Awards in association with IMAGE & Lancome, and co - produced the Ireland Fashion Showcase in New York in association with Irish Design 2015. For the past 3 years she has presented a weekly fashion focussed feature on Ireland’s top afternoon programme the TODAY show on RTE.
Course notes included.
Morning & Afternoon Teas, Coffee & Scones included.
(Lunch is not included but available from hotel bar or the many cafes & eateries in Malahide village). The Grand Hotel in Malahide has ample parking and is 5 minutes walk from the Dart Station.
TO BOOK NOW
Complete the form below and make a payment.
PAY BELOW USING YOUR CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO PAY USING PAYPAL, BANK TRANSFERS ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
- FULL VAT INVOICE WILL BE ISSUED UPON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT. WE REGRET WE CANNOT ACCEPT PAYMENT ON THE DAY.
- CANCELLATION POLICY : FULL REFUND UP TO 48 HOURS BEFORE COURSE DATE. NO REFUND AFTER THIS DATE. FULL REFUND IF COURSE IS CANCELLED OR POSTPONED BY ORGANISERS.